Quantum is looking for a business development manager to join our team and help grow the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your main focus will be client account management and growth, ensuring the delivery of web and digital projects.
This role includes: Base Salary + Commission (no ceiling) + Super
About the role – key responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day management of these accounts / and ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Cold calling potential new business
- Articulating Quantum’s Value proposition to clients
- Drive business growth through existing clients, and identify growth opportunities among existing clients and work with leads to develop proposals
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Support new business acquisition including but not limited to proposal writing, preparing for and delivering pitches
- Prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to clients to demonstrate progress and upsell additional products and services, ensuring that documentation and presentation material follows all company style guidelines
- Ensure project quotes are accurate and profitable
- Maintain regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all client queries. Run WIP meetings with retainer accounts
- Demonstrate strong understanding of a client’s business
- Managing and maintaining leads provided from external events/marketing and follow up where required
What we’re looking for – skills and experience
- Someone with hunger and drive and the ability to close sales
- Someone with strong follow-up skills
- Previous experience in customer service driven roles.
- A good understanding of how websites, SEO, social media and Paid Digital Ads.
- High level customer relationship management skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain long lasting customer relationships
- Ability to meet targets
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Bright, motivated and driven
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Advanced sales negotiation and deal closing skills
- Excellent networking skills to strengthen existing and develop new professional relationships.
Since you've got this far you'll probably want to apply? Awesome, here are some pointers to help you:
- If you actually want this job, write a cover letter and tell us something profound or at least make us smile. Please include your expected salary.
- Salary will be offered based on experience, commission has no ceiling, so that is what you make it!
Recruitment agencies need not apply thank you.
To apply, please fill in the form below, along with a cover letter and CV. Candidates must be local to the Sydney area. No relocation provided
Quantum are a leading digital media agency that specialises in small and medium business and provide everything from design, to website build and back end development through to Digital Marketing. We pride ourselves in housing a team that is amongst the best in the industry in everything we do.