Conversion Optimisation & UX Design
The way a website is designed and built is crucial to its success. Having a team who have different specialities to bring that design to life is even more important.
A $3,000 website becomes expensive when it's built 'only' to look nice, but with no thought to the patients website journey. I.e. it drives low patient numbers.
A $10,000 website is cheap when it's designed by an expert team to drive new patients.
Here's how on design alone, Quantum increased a dental practices' new patients by 255%.
- The first step was to identify key service pages
- The team identified strengths and weaknesses of the pages, and how these pages viewed on different devices and screen sizes.
- Realising that key elements such as imagery, key information and contact points either did not exist or were incorrectly placed, the team redesigned the page.
- While in this first stage of launching the changes we saw close to a 150% increase in conversions, over the following two months we analysed traffic to each page, adjustment and analysed the results.
- The end result, an increase of 255% of patients booking appointments.
What does this mean in actual hard numbers?
Based on an average patient treatment value being $300, this is the results this dental practice achieved:
||Over 4 months
Added to the fact an average lifetime value is conservatively $1,000, the revenue these changes made was over three times higher.
What did they spend to gain these results? Only $5,400!
Quantum have an in-depth understanding of the dental industry after working closely with dentist for over 17 years, and this has been key in driving success for the dental practices we've worked with.
Contact Our Web Experts!