We provide this notice to explain our online information policy. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our website. This privacy statement explains how data is handled whilst you browse and submit information through the website, and your options regarding the ways in which your data is used.
By visiting Quantum Web Solutions Pty Ltd you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Information We Collect
Two types of information are collected:
- Personal, or "individually identifiable," information you provide to us; and
- Standard web server/visitor traffic information, commonly referred to as "aggregate information," regarding overall website traffic patterns. Normally, web servers collect this type of basic information as part of their web log processes. We only use this information for statistical, reporting and website administration and maintenance purposes. It is not used in a way that individually identifies you, and we do not report on individual users.
Collection and use of Personal Data
Quantum Web Solutions Pty Ltd does not collect or record personal information, other than information you choose to provide through the online forms on this website.
If you do submit online forms containing personal information, we will use that information to respond to your message and upon occasion for email marketing (covered below). The main purpose of collecting and using personal information submitted through our site is to respond to customer enquiries or feedback from this site. The information gathered will only be used to complete your request unless specifically stated on a particular form.
Information provided by you will be handled in accordance with Australian privacy laws. We maintain strict privacy standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone other than Quantum Web Solutions Pty Ltd.
Email addresses and any other contact details you provide may be used for email marketing upon occasion. Any email marketing we send includes a simple opt option to no longer receive direct marketing communications.
Third Party Information
We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation. In the unlikely event of an investigation into suspected unlawful or improper activity, a law enforcement agency or government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect the web server's records (eg. in relation to hacking or abusive messages).
Cookies & Google Analytics
For our clients, cookies are used within the login area to store session information.
A cookie is a block of data that is shared between a web server and a user's browser. Cookies give the server information about a user's identity and website visiting patterns and preferences. You can find more information about cookies at the Microsoft website.
If you believe that any information held by us about you is incorrect or incomplete you should contact us to amend this information. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.
You have the right to access personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of your personal information we hold, please call us or fill in our online contact form and we will attempt to provide this to you within a reasonable timeframe.
There are exceptions to providing access to this information:
- Quantum reasonably believe that giving access would pose a serious threat to the life, health or safety of any individual, or to public health or public safety; or
- giving access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals; or
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious; or
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between the Quantum and the individual, and would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- giving access would reveal the intentions of Quantum in relation to negotiations with the individual in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations; or
- giving access would be unlawful; or
- denying access is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order; or
- both of the following apply:
- Quantum has reason to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to the Quantum's functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- giving access would be likely to prejudice the taking of appropriate action in relation to the matter; or
- giving access would be likely to prejudice one or more enforcement related activities conducted by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body; or
- giving access would reveal evaluative information generated within Quantum in connection with a commercially sensitive decision-making process.
Notification of changes to the Privacy Statement
Quantum Web Solutions Pty Ltd may change the content or services found on our website at any time without notice; consequently our Privacy Statement may change at any time also without notice.
Remarketing by Google
Quantum use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Quantum and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
These campaigns do not collect any personally identifiable information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers.
These cookies do not allow us to use or associate personally identifiable information with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers. We aren't allowed to use or associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personally identifiable information collected from the ad or its landing page.
We aren't allowed to share any personally identifiable information with Google through our remarketing tag or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
You can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on providing the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Security of your Personal Data
The transfer of information across any medium may involve a degree of risk, and the Internet is no different. However the protection of personal privacy is a priority of Quantum Web Solutions Pty Ltd. We use a range of technologies and internal policies to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we secure sensitive data by: including firewalls, access controls, restrictions and appropriate physical, electronic, internal processes and management processes and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline. For highly sensitive information and documentation this is held by senior management, and viewed only by relevant personnel. This helps ensure that your data is secured not only from access and visibility but also from unauthorised alteration or erasure.
This website does not provide facilities that guarantee secure transmission of information over the internet. You should be aware that there are risks in transmitting information across the internet, including online forms and email. If you are concerned about conveying sensitive or personal material to Quantum Web Solutions Pty Ltd over the internet, contact us by telephone to discuss the matter.