We are looking for a sharp, dependable Digital Marketing Intern to start this Mid September
This is a part time, non-paying internship, and will last for 3 months. You will be required to work 15-20 hours a week.
What you will get
- Professional training from experienced digital specialists.
- Latest Google Search insights and Online Advertising secrets.
- Friendly team help you to grow knowledge in the digital industry.
- Learn professional workplace skills in an agency environment to help your future career.
- Monthly corporate massage from professional therapist.
- Opportunity to have One-on-one lunch with Managing Director.
- Opportunity to join our team-building activities.
- Unlimited snacks, fruit and coffee. Happy beer and wine Friday.
- Write search friendly, compelling and persuasive web content for SEO, PPC, Digital Advertisement pieces, blog posts, various social media platforms, as well as email campaign content.
- Work with managers and social media specialists to optimise Social Media Marketing campaigns and report on email and social media campaigns.
- Maintain project plans and social media schedules
- Continuously review and research industry related trends and offer ideas to strengthen on-going communication
- Comfortable to write long and short form content.
- Easily adapt various voices tone in writing style as well as to fit in various industries requirements.
- Good attention to detail in editing and proofreading
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week over a minimum of two days per week.
Preferable Skills and Experiences
- At least basic knowledge of Google Search engine optimisation and Google AdWords
- Good understanding of various social media platform: Facebook, Google Plus
- Sound knowledge of content marketing and its effect on Google ranking and buyer behaviour
- Blog writing or business writing experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
To apply, please fill in the form below, along with copywriting samples or a link to your blog. Candidates must be local to the Sydney area. No relocation provided
Recruitment agencies need not apply thank you.
Quantum are a leading digital media agency that specialises in small and medium business and provide everything from design, to website build and back end development through to Digital Marketing. We pride ourselves in housing a team that is amongst the best in the industry in everything we do.