Protect and strengthen your brand from your competitors.
Web Development Sydney
Quantum has a team of highly specialised professionals in the area of web development for websites and other digital applications. Our in-house team of Sydney web developers can build anything that a site owner may need or want added on to their website, both on the front end and behind the scenes like a CRM. The average person (or small web company) building websites will not often have this capability and does not have the skills to customise solutions, which is often the reason they pitch off-the-shelf products (such as WordPress) and plugins to meet end goals. This is where Quantum’s expertise sets us apart from others – our team can plan, manage, and develop processes in-house, which means we can provide the best solutions for our clients that are scalable and customised. We’re a digital agency that sees you through from beginning to end, using our own experience to add value to your project needs. Do it the right way the first time, and avoid being burnt by short-term solutions/providers; call Quantum to discuss solutions for your site’s web development.
Quantum, Your Web Development Company
What exactly does a web development company do for your brand?
Web developers work on the back-end as well as the front end of given platforms (e.g. websites or apps), getting into the specific details of the code and making sure all the programming and coding comes together to ensure the site looks and works as desired. Web development influences the process of web design, content management, and other scripting and network security configurations, all of which allows search users to get things done based on the functionality of your platform.
Quantum’s in-house team of qualified and experienced web developers allow us to provide professional development services for our clients. Our commitment to understanding a client’s brief and adding our own experience to add value means that Quantum can truly provide clients with the best solution for their needs. We take the thinking out of the process for you.
We deliver data-driven approaches and solutions for our clients. This means we make:
- Educated and experience-based advice in the web development solutions we provide.
- The work we provide is ROI driven; it’s not just about taking your money for the sake of it.
- A well thought out project plan that aligns with your company’s business goals.
- Development solutions that actually work.
- Help increase the number of conversions on your website.
Your Success is Our Success
Whether you are after an easy to use CMS, eCommerce shopping cart system, a company CRM, or a tailored online submission form, API integration, or a social media website, we can make it happen. In budget, and on time. Our in-house web development team have a strong skillset across various web technologies. We don't use off the shelf plugins like some companies do that are difficult to modify later, we build each solution custom to meet your exact needs.
We set ourselves a high bar to work to, with set standards, and have well tested automated system testing programs, as well as rigorous human testing. A strong web development team with sound processes makes a significant difference to your company and ROI. That is why our clients have confidence in working with us.
Creating a website that will effectively meet the needs of your marketing goals will be heavily influenced by the platform being used. There is no shortage on options when it comes to content management systems (CMS), and whilst each software may have its own advantages, it’s essential to know that true industry professionals advise against opting for open-source platforms simply due to the security risks and other restrictions associated.
When choosing which CMS to use for your website, take into account whether the CMS matches your business needs - will it allow for growth and extensibility as your needs grow? You will also need to analyse the time it takes during the learning curve, and understand what type of support options are available. This will ensure you make the best use of your time through ease of use and available help.
As an experienced web development company in Sydney, Quantum’s preferred CMS choice is QMS, due to its technical superiority and SEO-friendliness that is unmatched by others.
Here are some benefits of using QMS:
- On page features which makes editing and publishing easy
- Social media integration
- Built in tool such as redirect programming and broken links checker
- Scalability and UX
- SEO compliant – so you can rank high for your search results!
Ecommerce Shopping Cart
For ecommerce businesses, your website is the main source of your sales and growth – which means you should hold nothing back when it comes to working on the site for the benefit of your consumers! Quantum can help grow your business with our ecommerce websites. We focus on creating the perfect user experience for search users, as well as creating a smoothly functioning site.
We have a team of 5 full-time web developers, and below are some of the favoured technologies we use:
- Platforms: UNIX, Windows
- DBMS: MySQL, MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL Solutions
- Server side: PHP, C#, CGI/Perl, ASP/ASP.NET
Integration with Platforms such as Salesforce, Xero, Google APIs
Integration between CRMs and websites are a straight forward process for our expert developers. Many businesses integrate their website and business CRM software to better organise contacts and leads, and to also make the most out of their data to coordinate and measure marketing and sales across the business. In addition to this, you may have content stored on your CRM you want pushed to your website. We can build this in a way that makes you only need to worry about managing your content from one location.
The basic way of how integration works is that information between your site and Salesforce (or other CRM) gets automatically transferred between the two, whether that is importing or exporting the information – thereby creating a channel between the two platforms. We build this securely, so there is no concerns about your data.
There are different type of connections you can achieve with web integrations – it depends on what features you want and how in-depth you want the connection to be! Ultimately, it’s about simplifying your admin or sale processes and solidifying conversions in the web-to-lead funnel.
Why Quantum for your Web Development?
- We build with our end user in mind, and not what works well for a web developer. We understand that most people are not tech savvy, and we focus on creating a UI (user interface) that is easy for our clients to use.
- Site Speed - We aim to build functionality that is fast to load. This is both on the front end where your site visitors use the site, and in the Admin area where you manage the site.
- Strict web standards - We follow strict standards in our development process, from the project planning, through to final testing.
- We can build anything - Well, almost. :) In the 10 years we've been in business, we've only once had a development request we couldn't fulfill, and frankly it was something the web was not capable of at the time. Our skilled development team easily find answers to solutions when where we don't already have the answer.
- We keep it simple. We try and keep our tech talk to a minimum, and talk in language you understand, so our clients understand the solution they are getting.
- We develop with the search engines in mind. Google especially has quite strict standard to meet. When you don't meet these, the outcome can be a site Google doesn't want to rank well, and this can cost you thousands.
Web Development FAQs
How much does it cost to build a website?
The question of price can only be answered if we know the scope of the work involved. To get a fair and accurate quote for your business needs, contact us directly for a price that is tailored just for you!
How long does it take to build a website?
This answer will depend on the list of the work involved to build the site. We also factor in your expectations, so if you have an urgent project that needs to be completed, contact us for a realistic timeframe to do the job.
Can you host my website?
Yes we can! Quantum offers secure hosting packages for sites that offers high-security features and minimal downtime. Contact us for a quote.